Subsea Inspection, Maintenance & Repair - Maintaining Integrity & Reliability
This 3-day course will review the most important aspects of maintaining integrity and reliability for subsea structures, pipelines, export and deepwater systems. Subsea threats are thoroughly reviewed as well as processes for risk-ranking and prioritization. Inspection methods used subsea are described as well as typical anomalies encountered and the handling of these, including fitness-for service evaluation. Based on findings, common subsea maintenance activities are presented; similarly repair types and methods are reviewed. Subsea work execution including safety issues are discussed, as well as practical aspects of contracting subsea work for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Attendees will walk away with viable solutions to mitigate subsea integrity and production problems that can have a huge impact on operational efficiency and bottom line revenues. They will learn about subsea components, how they can fail and how to inspect and monitor these. An understanding of typical inspection and repair techniques will be gained. Finally important issues involving subsea work execution and contracting will appreciated.
· Ability to tackle the most challenging subsea integrity assurance issues facing your assets, from structures and pipelines to export systems.
· An understanding of best-practice methods for monitoring and minimizing deterioration and damage to subsea equipment.
· Become aware of the importance of subsea integrity management in assuring safety and production reliability across the value chain.
· Ability to develop effective subsea corrosion monitoring and mitigation plans for structures and pipelines.
· Understand important subsea integrity and reliability issues with marine based export systems.
· Process and facilities engineers.
· Structural and pipeline engineers.
· Flow assurance and marine systems engineers.
· Production managers/ supervisors.
· Project managers.
· Offshore/ subsea engineers/ technicians.
· Senior executives responsible foroffshore oil and gas delivery.
Please contact our sales team for registration / brochure inquiry / inhouse customization training.
|Location : Penang - Malaysia|