INBI (International Business Intelligence) is in the business of Corporate Trainings & Conferences, operating in the B2B (business-to-business) environment and servicing corporate entities of varied industries. Our client are major MNCs and Fortune 500 companies located around the region and we run our events in major cities namely Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sarawak, Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau City, Bangkok, Qatar, Osaka, Dubai & Johannesburg etc.
Regional Corporate Sales Executive
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Connecting with C-suite executives and display versatility in your business negotiations. (90% of time should be via the telephone)
2. Extensive individual research - Ability to generate your own qualified leads through utilizing various avenues such as print media, news, Google, Linkedin etc.
3. Assume the role of a consultant to understand our client’s needs and conscientiously match our business portfolio to these needs.
4. Work independently and be self-driven within a team structure.
5. Strive under pressure and can work in a fast-paced and disciplined environment
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
1. Bright, confident, highly motivated, disciplined and quick learner.
2. Result and target-oriented and possess a positive attitude.
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills; Proficiency in English, both in speaking and writing.
4. Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and good research skills.
5. Commercial experience, preferably in a B2B business environment (similar conferencing industry) will be an advantage (*Those with direct and proven experience will be considered for more senior roles)
6. Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma holders are welcomed to apply.
Remuneration & prospects as a INBI Regional Corporate Sales Executive:
1. Attractive base salary and UNCAPPED commission based on individual performance.
2. Fun working environment
3. Transparent career development path provided for you to build your own teams and increase your earning potential as you progress.
4. Opportunities to fly to the event(s) to meet your clients should you be a top performer within your program(s).
5. Annual Leave & Medical leave benefits